Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Starting school!

Well, my baby is in kindergarten now. it's very...bittersweet...she is my first baby, so I am very proud of her, but it's scary for me too,with it being my first experience with school.

And it's sad, because she is my last baby...

Mostly, she loves it! But..sometimes,the kids make fun of her, and she thinks the teacher ignores it...and I didn't go to school, so I have no idea how to deal with it. I wasn't around other kids a lot,and when there were problems, (and there often were) my parents totally handled it wrong...so I know what NOT to do, but what TO do???

First parent/teacher conference is coming up and I am scared...my parents always told me teachers didn't like parents, and were the enemy, and school kids were mean...and I'm told that isn't true, but I worry.

Rachel does get to ride the bus home, and LOVES it so that is great. getting her to school continues to be a challenge. Bussing to school isn't an option. So, I m praying about that.

No comments: