Thursday, June 24, 2010

Daybook


I thought this was cool, and decided to participate!

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...still light out, (it's 8:40 pm)
I am thinking...about all the stuff I have to accomplish before my daughter's 5th birthday party this Sunday.
I am thankful for...migraine meds

From the kitchen...got chicken from the deli tonight. Yummy!
I am wearing...white shorts and brown and wite tank top.
I am creating...a blog entry
I am going...to bed soon, I hope
I am reading...The Bait of Satan
I am hoping...I have a better day tomorrow. (had a migraine today)
I am hearing...Treehouse TV
Around the house...it's a mess
One of my favorite things...reading blogs
A few plans for the rest of the week:gett house clean, and finish shoppng et for m daughters party.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...it didnt' end up where i wanted it but it's the pic at the top. My daughter having her first pony ride, at the Sunshine festival last Satuday. We had such a fun day.

No comments: